0448 719 298
Melbourne, VIC 3000
I use graphic design to help my clients communicate their message to their target audience.
Based in my home studio in Melbourne, I enjoy working on a variety of projects with some great clients including soloists, charities and micro businesses.
I can work on any or all of the following:
- Visual identity & brand development
- Website design and development
- Banner ads, Facebook timeline design
- Design of stationery, marketing literature, brochures and advertising
- Packaging, book jackets and CD artwork
- Exhibition stands, point of sale and presentations
- Pictograms, information graphics, signage and wayfinding
- Corporate / style guidelines
- Design for mobile applications
To find out more about the person behind the business, take a look at my Flying Solo Spotlight profile.
“I have worked with Richard for many many years now and have always found his design ideas to be innovative and eye catching. He is a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend him highly enough.” Neil Whitehall, Matchstick UK
“You know how it’s good to keep wonderful things a secret in case they become too popular? I feel that way about The Type Shed. Truly fabulous design, great communication, lovely people. Please don’t use them.” Robert Gerrish, Director, Flying Solo
“We have worked with Richard for years and it’s been brilliant. He has been excellent in developing a Blue Dive ‘house style’ so all our posters, stickers, van artwork and flyers are of a very high quality. We wanted a stylish, functional website with great design, and that’s what we got...” Mark Fraenkel, Blue Dive, Port Douglas