View Single Post
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 03-03-11
Forum newcomer

Default Write4me.com.au - Introduction

G'day to all Flying Solo members.

First of all, hats off to the operators of this great site. This is an absolutely fantastic networking method for businesses around the nation. Great to see so many people supporting each other and their respective business challenges.

I would just like to briefly introduce myself and the company I head up: Write4me.com.au.

I worked in the legal industry for many years and realised that there existed a very large gap in the market! We would literally turn away many potential clients because all they needed wasn't necessarily legal work, but instead just something written well!

There are a heap of business people who are immensely successful in their field, but may lack strong written/communications skills (which are a must!).

What is it that Write4me offers businesses? Simple: We write for you! It's that simple. It is obviously a strong advantage that the team is made up of professionals with years of experience in commercial and legal industries.

Popular areas we service include:

- Website content (e.g. "about us", "company history" etc)

- Product introductions (i.e. compiling of letters / expressions of interest to be sent to potential clients and/or customers)

- Resume/CV and cover letter services

- Professional complaints (e.g. to industry ombudsmen etc)

- Letters to staff

- Award acceptance speeches

- Company profiles and/or business plans (e.g. company mission statement, company motto, company constitution etc)

- Advertising, promotional and media materials (e.g. brochures, pamphlets, price lists etc)

- General business correspondence (e.g. between businesses, local governments etc)

Next time any of you feel like you are in need of something written well and don't want the large legal bill, feel free to hassle us!

I would also greatly appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions.

Your time and consideration is appreciated.

Nathan
Founder
Write4me.com.au