Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Community reviews

Review of Social Coupon Tool

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
Old 02-04-12
Forum regular

Default Re: Review of Social Coupon Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
I really like your concept and website. The only thing I could possibly criticise is your under use of Flash. Flash is a powerful and versatile tool and could add soo much value to your existing product.

Also, if you happen to need any additional help with your website. I currently boast expert level skill in Microsoft FrontPage and have over 250 megabytes of clip-art I would gladly share with you royalty free.

Very interested to see how your launch goes and have liked you on Facebook! All the best.
Hey Nathan!

Thanks for taking a look. Appreciate your comments. Always a bit wary of flash. want to keep things as simple as we can to start.

ClickPrintSave, how's that going for you? Would love to hear more.

Cheers!

Trent!

Old 02-04-12
Forum enthusiast

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile

Thanks Trent.

I launched the site nearly a year ago and test marketed the idea of free printable coupons for about 6 months with great results. 6 months ago I launched the 2nd version of the site and only Sunday launched the 3rd version of the site.

For a small subscription fee (yearly) we provide each business with up to 3 deals on the website, a QR poster for their business directing people to our mobile website/screen coupons and 500 flyers which we call "Reward vouchers" to incentivise customer retention. Clients can change their deals as regularly as they like (with in reason) too via a simple email to us.

Myself and another partner as of February have dived into the gruelling world of cold calling and sales attempting to expand aggressively. So keep an eye on us, hopefully we will be adding at least 1-2 new businesses per week to start with.

I really do love your idea. Creating discount opportunity in exchange for a viral web plug from the purchaser is fantastic idea - and I wish I had thought of it. I will be following your progress to see how you fair.

Old 03-04-12
Forum regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
Thanks Trent.

I launched the site nearly a year ago and test marketed the idea of free printable coupons for about 6 months with great results. 6 months ago I launched the 2nd version of the site and only Sunday launched the 3rd version of the site.

For a small subscription fee (yearly) we provide each business with up to 3 deals on the website, a QR poster for their business directing people to our mobile website/screen coupons and 500 flyers which we call "Reward vouchers" to incentivise customer retention. Clients can change their deals as regularly as they like (with in reason) too via a simple email to us.

Myself and another partner as of February have dived into the gruelling world of cold calling and sales attempting to expand aggressively. So keep an eye on us, hopefully we will be adding at least 1-2 new businesses per week to start with.

I really do love your idea. Creating discount opportunity in exchange for a viral web plug from the purchaser is fantastic idea - and I wish I had thought of it. I will be following your progress to see how you fair.
Thanks Nathan!

Appreciate the kinds words.

Was having trouble with the forums last night so replied to you via email.

Look forward to hearing updates on the progress of ClickPrintSave.

Cheers!

Trent!

Old 22-04-12
Forum regular

Hey there!

After incorporating some of your great feedback, we've launched a NEW landing page.

Would love to hear any comments - http://socialshout.com/

If you want to try it out form a user perspective, you can just go to our TEST store, add a product to the cart and click the SocialShout! button and see what happens.

http://socialshoutsandbox.mybigcommerce.com/

Cheers!

Trent!

Old 01-06-12
Forum newcomer

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Hi Trent,

Did you get your app accepted by BigCommerce?

We just deployed Justuno BigCommerce app which gives customers a coupon code instantly if they Facebook Like/Tweet/Google +1.

Simple, but seems to work well with the 10% discount offer we have going now.

T J Madigan likes this.
Old 01-06-12
Forum regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
Hi Trent,

Did you get your app accepted by BigCommerce?

We just deployed Justuno BigCommerce app which gives customers a coupon code instantly if they Facebook Like/Tweet/Google +1.

Simple, but seems to work well with the 10% discount offer we have going now.
Hi there!

we just made our final submission to BigComm yesterday. we had a progress review with them 2 weeks ago and they seemed happy with everything so now that it's all done, we'd expect to be live in their App Store in the next few days.

Great to hear that Justuno is working well. I must say, I do love the simplicity of their concept. Easy for you to understand. Easy for your customers to understand.

Our site is now live so you can go an register & try it out anytime you want.

Would love for you to try it out and let us know what you think.

Cheers!

Trent!

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Community reviews