Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Community reviews

Adding Virtual Assistant services to existing Accounting/Bookkeeping Business

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 23-06-12
Forum newcomer

Default Adding Virtual Assistant services to existing Accounting/Bookkeeping Business

Hi All
I currently run an Accounting/Bookkeeping business in Perth. I am considering adding Virtual Assistant services to my business and would love to hear feedback from both Virtual Assistants and people who might already use or be looking to use a VA.
I also have a LOT of spare office space so am considering offering 'Hot Offices' as well as hiring out my boardroom.

If you were to hire a VA, what services would you expect from them?

Nic

#2 (Link to this post)  
Old 24-06-12
Administrator

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile View Member's pinterest Profile
Default Re: Adding Virtual Assistant services to existing Accounting/Bookkeeping Business

Hi Nic,
Thanks for joining and welcome to the forums
I know there are lots of virtual assistants in the community, if you're looking for one a good place to start would be Flying Solo's Virtual Assistant section of our directory. Their websites might also give you an idea of the services generally on offer.
Also, if you'd like to let us know a little more about your business please feel free to add your post signature and fill in your profile in the control panel.
Hope that helps and all the best.
Cheers
Peter

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 07-07-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Re: Adding Virtual Assistant services to existing Accounting/Bookkeeping Business

Hi Nic, and welcome. I know quite a few VAs who providing bookkeeping services as their core service and then additional administrative things to add to their business. I know several who are in WA as well as other states here in Australia. I'm sure you'll get to meet some of them too.

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Community reviews