Share This Page

Divert To Mobile

Renowned Member, from Sydney

Divert To Mobile was last seen:
Apr 6, 2018
    1. m.dance
      m.dance
      Hi Steve

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

Would love the chance to work with you.

Would you be interested me running your facebook page?

Cheers
      Michael
    2. Divert To Mobile
      Divert To Mobile
      Hi Jane,

Thank you for asking for my input, its quite a compliment.

I really like the look of your site. I also like that its not prompting me to make a purchase, but that may not be a good thing. I dont think its possible to strike a perfect balance between letting a person browse and prompting them to purchase as everyone is different.

Focusing on your strong points, on some days you are already getting up to 80 visits. If you can increase your conversion from 3.5% to 7% you would achieve the same net result as doubling your traffic. That might prove easier and less expensive. Then when you do spend on driving extra traffic the net results will be actually be double.

Im not an seo expert, but thankfully the forum has a few who are quite generous with their information.
      I think prepare 2 questions, one about increasing conversion, the second around SEO. Dont be shy they're really quite nice :)

Best of luck,

Steve
    3. BeauPomme1
      BeauPomme1
      Hi Steve

I hope you dont mind me making contact but I have noted you have offered support and advice for many member os here when it comes to the affectiveness of their websites and SEO. I was hoping you may be able to offer me a little advice. I launched my online store (maternity, baby and kids wear) back in May and things are plodding alog ok but I am getting concerned I may need help with SEO. I have on average 20 visitors per day to my site but some days it can be as many as 80 with probably around 2-5% conversion rate. Please take a look at my site and let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback www.beaupomme.com.au

Thanks so much in advance

Jane
    4. leena
      leena
      Hi,

Your company has been recommended to me after I posted a question (http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/25832-telco-recommendations.html).

Can you please give me a bit of information on your service?

I'm a new business, launched back in April and believe I need to add a phone number to grow trust.

I'm after a cost effective solution to divert to mobile that's upfront with the costs as I'm not sure how many calls to expect. It'll be good to include voicemail as this business is a side venture as I work full time (until things pick up of course!). I did consider getting a second mobile number but still deciding as it's another cost...

Thank you!
  • About

Home page:
    http://www.diverttomobile.com.au
    Customer service manager
    Business overview:
    We offer a logical alternative to advertising your personal mobile number.

A landline number that diverts calls directly to your mobile. This allows you to use your mobile to receive calls but keeps your personal mobile number private.

Features like welcome greetings makes your operation look more established whilst business hours filtering ensures your work life balance.

Be in control of how and when your contacted.
    Work History,
    PWC.
    J&J.
    William Brooks.
    Sarah Lee.
    DITR.
    CFS.
    DET.
    Too much corporate?
    I thought so too.

Family, dining, health. Probably in that order.

Signature

Could your business benefit by looking bigger?

A landline number that diverts to your mobile.
    www.diverttomobile.com.au 02 9191 7300