May 18, 2017
    1. Joneyy556
      Joneyy556
      HEllon gyes
      I am joneyy bon
      In my question 1 how do networking what
    2. slacky741
      slacky741
      Hi Jacqui, one of the members in the forum suggested i contact you for some advice about a situation i have at the moment where a new business has created a very similar name to my trademarked business.
      If you could please contact me either on this forum or my email [email protected] it would be very much appreciated :)
      Thanks,
      Sean
      1. JacquiPryor likes this.
    3. AndyS1967
      AndyS1967
      HI

Sam, one the site admin's suggested I contact you re a trademark query. I've posted on the forum, but in a generalised form. I'll give you more specifics if you can email me on [email protected]

thanks

Andy
    4. Eltarian
      Eltarian
      Hi Jacqui
      Please get in touch: [email protected]
      Perhaps you can assist me in setting up an appropriate business structure I need quite urgently.
      Thank you
      MaryAnn
    5. MecAut
      MecAut
      Dear Jacqui,
      Can you please contact me at [email protected]?
      I'd like to request a quotation for: Trade mark registration and license agreement (to get rights to use the brand in Australia).
      Best regards,
      Rafael.
    6. ElaineArmani
      ElaineArmani
      Hi Jacqui,
      I've got a few questions regarding Trademarks, please contact me to [email protected]
      Thank you xx
    7. Bells
      Bells
      Hi Jacqui,

I have read some of your posts and have a question about trademarks I'd like to ask. Could you shoot me an email at [email protected] ? Thanks in advance! :)

-Ivan
    8. kathiemt
    9. kathiemt
      kathiemt
    10. V.Person
      V.Person
      Hello, I need help. I have already search for a few days about the information to start a business. Still got no clear concept for the whole procedure.
      First, if I start a small business when I'm a non-resident, what kind of information is necessary. Is that need a resident to be a member in my business? And how much do I need to invest or deposit in bank first time when I register? Is that very complicate? Look forward for help! Please
    11. SalenaKnight
      SalenaKnight
      oops Jacqui - please ignore my PM, I clicked the wrong Jacqui, sorry!
    12. Steve_
      Steve_
      Hello Jacqui,

Thank you for your comments on my home page.

I'll email you the details of the Quit practitioner in Melbourne. Please can you let me know your email address.

Regards,
      Steve
  • About

Home page:
    http://www.mmwtrademarks.com.au
    Trade Marks Attorney
    Business overview:
    We provide trademark registration & related services; from initial searches through handling of applications and seeing your trademark all the way through to registration. We are able to assist with infringment matters, opposition matters, non-use matters and much more.
    LinkedIn URL:
    www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=68212234&trk=tab_pro
    Facebook URL:
    www.facebook.com/#!/MMWTrademarks
    Twitter URL:
    www.twitter.com/mmwtrademarks
    I have worked in the area of Intellectual Property for about 17 years now. In 2010 I completed my Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice and am a qualified and registered trade marks attorney.

Signature

Jacqui Pryor, Trade Marks Attorney
    Mark My Words Trademark Services Pty Ltd
    FREE Trademark Search available ~ A great first step to ensure your chosen brand name is available