1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

a friendly introduction..

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by Lin.K, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Lin.K

Lin.K New Member

Hi all,

My name is Linda and I am just starting a new business venture into photography. For me, this new business is more about personal growth and life fulfilment than establishing an income from something I love. Strangely photography just makes me happy and it seems smart to do things in life you love :)

At present we are designing my website and blog pages and I would be really interested in feedback on both sites. If you are kind enough to share I would love to hear.

Also for anyone new to the business of photography I would love to develop a group of friends in this area to share thoughts and ideas with and also maybe solve problems we encounter along the way. If you are interested please don't hesitate to get in touch, would love to hear from you.

Website
    http://www.lindakelsophotography.com.au

Blog
    http://www.lindakelsophotography.com.au/blog/

Thanks so much for your time,

Kind regards,
    Linda
  2. ideaswoman

ideaswoman Member

Hi Linda,

Nice to meet you.

Check your website in Firefox. Top right menu is being cropped.

Most people do not like serif fonts for body text. Increase the font size if you insist on keeping it. Serif fonts do not render well when small.

Looks really good. Best of luck with it all!
    Lin.K likes this.
  3. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Hi Linda,

What beautiful work you do! I can see why you want to set life up so you can do more of it :)

Thanks for joining the forum - and I love your idea of a network of photographers. We do have quite a few around here, so hopefully you'll find some others to hang out with.

Oh, and btw, I'm on Firefox too, but not seeing the error Gayle reported.

Cheers
    Jayne
    Lin.K likes this.