1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Bank Recommendations (Personal + Business)

Discussion in 'Money matters' started by Anon, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Anon

Anon Member

I'm looking at moving away from my credit union and onto one of the big banks. So I will be needing somewhere to go for my personal and business banking (will keep both with the same bank). I was wondering who everyone here is with and if anyone could give any recommendations considering my circumstances and needs?

> Rewards Program For Business Expenses - My yearly expenses are around $200k so want a rewards program with the business credit card (why not get some free stuff!) - NOT AMEX.

> Rewards Program For Personal Expenses - You get more points with a personal rewards program card, but unfortunately you don't get points for business expenses, so would need this also - Preferably not AMEX.

> Business/Personal Credit Card that does not charge extra for buying products online in a different currency.

> Cheap international bank transfers

> Personal everyday account with no/low monthly or annual fees.

That's about it. Is this asking for too much?
  2. yourvirtualboard

yourvirtualboard Active Member

I've been with Westpac (personal + business) for 12 years and have been happy with the service and they do offer rewards type cards as well.