1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

First Class Accounts - Glebe

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by FCA - Glebe, May 31, 2010.

1. FCA - Glebe

FCA - Glebe New Member

Hi Guys
    I am a newbie to Flying Solo, I started my bookkeeping business "First Class Accounts - Glebe" couple of months ago. I had worked as an independent bookkeeper and Tax Consultant for HR Block last 4 years before I started my bookkeeping business. The reason I joined to First Class Accounts is that strong brand name and support they give to their franchises. I work at city and inner west Sydney area helping small to medium sized business all bookkeeping activities such as monthly, quarterly or weekly accounts, BAS returns, Payroll and PAYG, Bank Reconciliation, MYOB and XERO training for business owners or their employees. I am also registered BAS agent and insured for Professional Indemnity Insurance.

I hope I could get some advice and connections for my business, I also hope that I could contribute to the other members with my experience.
  2. @HeatherSmithAU

@HeatherSmithAU Active Member

Hi Tony,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

Maybe I will see you at Flying Solo Live this year?

How are you enjoying being with First Class Accounts vs HR Block?
  3. Jake@EmroyPrint

Jake@EmroyPrint Well-Known Member

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forums! Great to have another book keeper around, your kind always comes in handy :p

Looking forward to seeing you around =)

- Jake
  4. FCA - Glebe

FCA - Glebe New Member

Hi Heather

I have learned a lot at HR Block, it was great experience for my career. I am doing my CPA at the moment and experience that I gained from HR Block has helped me a lot with my CPA exams. Now I am with First Class Accounts running my own Bookkeeping business, it is challenging. I was an employee and now an employer. We will see what happens. But I am sure my previous skills and experiences will help me a lot.

Where can I get more info about Flying Solo Live?
  5. FCA - Glebe

FCA - Glebe New Member

Thanks Jake for your response, I will be around :)
  6. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

7. FCA - Glebe

FCA - Glebe New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  8. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Yay! Looking forward to meeting you there Tony :)