1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

G'day from a new member

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by crikeyinternet, Aug 8, 2012.

1. crikeyinternet

crikeyinternet New Member

Hi all, its Lyndon from Crikey Internet Services. I started this business in 2003 initially as a web host provider but have also been working in the field of web development ever since.

I've recently moved into a dedicated shop/office space here in rural Finley NSW (southern riverina) after working from a home office for many years and now looking at getting local businesses in the area online and helping them expand their possibilities.

Looking to get some tips and advice from this site/forum as well as provide advice where possible.

have a great day!
    Lyndon
  2. AGMBris

AGMBris Active Member

Hi Lyndon

Welcome aboard and good luck!

Hope all is well with the move, it is a great step. Well done.

Plenty of information from intelligent people here so you will gain alot I believe. How do you find the internet industry re competition and margins. We always found it a bi product so to speak because of those two reasons but with the advent of the NBN it could be a changing landscape.
  3. crikeyinternet

crikeyinternet New Member

Thanks mate.. There is so much competition out there, especially when it comes to hosting.. I find the majority of clients come via referrals from other clients, that seems to be the mosts effective form of advertising.
  4. Divert To Mobile

Divert To Mobile Well-Known Member

Hi Lyndon,

Welcome to the forum

Steve
  5. HarryLuke Logistics

HarryLuke Logistics Well-Known Member

Hi Lyndon

Welcome on board matey...

Look forward to hearing more about your experiences since starting..

Cheers
    Jason