1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Hello from a girlie geek in Canberra

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by p4tricia, Mar 31, 2011.

1. p4tricia

p4tricia Member

Hi Everyone,

Thought I should introduce myself.. My name is Pat, from Canberra.

I am a freelance digital media consultant. Basically I provide information or advice on how to conduct business online, take your business online, or market online. Oh.. and I also help people implement those advice with solutions like Website design and dev (for mobile too), digital apps, SEO, Social Media Integration, etc.

Not yet a full time soloist - would like to be in a year or two's time. Still selling most of my time to my corporate employer out there and do the business on freelance basis.

Glad to find this community that supports small business in Australia. Thanks in advance for all the future help you can give me.

Cheers,
    Pat
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  2. Katie @ Edge Editing

Katie @ Edge Editing New Member

Hi Patricia,

Welcome, great to see another Canberran here.

Cheers
    Katie
  3. p4tricia

p4tricia Member

Cheers Katie. Soloists in Canberra are a bit of a rare breed. We tend to be a 'Public Servant' :D