1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

How can I get a copy of e-Record 6.2?

Discussion in 'Money matters' started by 20355#deleted, Jan 27, 2011.

1. 20355#deleted

20355#deleted Banned

I have all my financial records on a memory stick in e-Record format. In the mean time my hard drive crashed and I had to rebuild my computer from the ground up. As a result I lost my installation of e-Record and I have no way of reinstalling it since the ATO refuses to provide me a copy even for the purposes of exporting my data since "it is unsupported". If anyone happens to have a copy of the software backed up somewhere I would be eternally grateful as I currently have no way of recovering my financial records!
  2. nominal

nominal Active Member

I shouldn't probably help potential customers carry on using a free software.

This guy is selling/making you donate to download it (?!)
    http://www.computer-aid.com.au/software/erecord/erecord.html

I used to have as part of my market research but I promptly un-installed it - it was quite an eye sore :)

good luck.
  3. 20355#deleted

20355#deleted Banned

Thank you nominal you are a life saver! And for the record, you aren't helping me carry on using free software, you are helping me move off free software ... ;-)
  4. lofo

lofo Member

I just posted some free links to e-record download. Lets you avoid that questionable site that makes you pay $14 for the download. Search on e-record in this forum (it's the first topic that comes up).

The 6.2 one is at:

http://www.n-techsolutions.com.au/onsite/index.php/Hints-Tips/ATO-removes-E-Record.html