1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Introducing Tribe of the Tree flower essences

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by Tribe Of The Tree, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Tribe Of The Tree

Tribe Of The Tree New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Scott Harris, and I'm here to introduce Tribe of the Tree - a new range of flower essences that my business partner Jayne Tancred (aka Forum Concierge) and I will be launching in the next month or so.

If you're not familiar with flower essences, they're a a gentle form of herbal medicine that work on an energetic and emotional level.

Our products are made from native Australian and international plants, and include essences to help you find clarity around your life purpose, develop self-confidence and let go of habits that are no longer helpful to you.

With Jayne being on here every day, we've already tapped into heaps of forum wisdom in the lead up to our launch, so thank you very much for the knowledge you guys share. (And particular thanks to Jacqui Pryor and Matt Keath for their help).

We haven't got a website up and running yet, but will be sure to share it with you when we do. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on Facebook, or to ask Jayne or I any questions.

Nice to meet you all,
    Scott
    1 person likes this.
  2. AGMBris

AGMBris Active Member

Hi

Sounds very interesting, I hope it all goes well for you.

How is the marketing to be done? How do you think this product would go online and is it very competitive? Maybe the social media angle is a great place to start as it is very much a personal choice on this type of product.

Well done
  3. Divert To Mobile

Divert To Mobile Well-Known Member

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve
  4. TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose Well-Known Member

Well done Jayne and Scott!

All the best in your new product launch (I do love a good product launch!) :)
  5. angela123

angela123 Active Member

Is Rescue Remedy a flower essence? I used to use that frequently as a wildlife carer (and also with my kids) it was like a natural sedative for injured wildlife that made it easier to transport them, and keep them calm. I also used it on my daughters when they were little, helped with temper tantrums, lol
  6. MatthewKeath

MatthewKeath Well-Known Member

No worries.

Look forward to seeing the website.
  7. Tribe Of The Tree

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I have lots of questions so i'm sure you will be hearing from me. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks Anthony,
    The marketing plan is still bubbling away at the moment but we will definitely be featuring social Media.

Hi Angela,
    Yes rescue remedy is probably the most well known flower essence and many people have had great results with it. Our products are made in a similar way and to date the results have been fantastic. We're really excited that they are nearly on the market.

cheers,
    Scott
  8. Go Virtual Office Support

Go Virtual Office Support New Member

Hi Scott!
    Love the business name. I am a user of essences so will eagerly await your launch :)
    I too use Rescue Remedy on my dogs, and I am involved in animal rescue too where as mentioned above it is widely used :)

Good Luck

Nicole
  9. sam_leader

sam_leader Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Scott,

I have been lucky enough to try, and can testify to the efficacy of Tribe of the Tree's Rise and Shine product. I'd never tried flower essences before but have noticed energy has picked up since using it, and I credit it with getting me over the hump of giving up coffee!

Nice to see you in the FS directory too.

Love your work!

Sam
  10. JacquiPryor

JacquiPryor Well-Known Member

Absolute pleasure - glad I could help!

I hadn't used flower essences before either, but, so far so good. Think Tribe of the Tree might be onto something here :)

All the best Scott & Jayne
  11. Go Virtual Office Support

Go Virtual Office Support New Member

Ooooh this one sounds exciting. I would love to try this when its officially on the market :)
    1 person likes this.
  12. Tribe Of The Tree

Thanks Sam,

I love hearing about the positive experiences these great little bottles keep providing.

cheers,
    Scott
  13. Tribe Of The Tree

thanks again Jacqui
  14. Tribe Of The Tree

Thanks so much for your support, I'll keep in touch and definitely let you know when we have stock available.

Cheers,
    Scott