1. Why not have your say? To take part in forum conversations Sign In or Join. It’s fast, free and easy!
  2. Golden Rule: Be nice, respectful and avoid self-promotion.
    We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forums around. Check out our full guidelines and tips for new players.

Login problems? Please update your forum URL bookmarks or saved credentials from HTTP to HTTPS (we have upgraded security)

Looking for eCommerce fulfillment company in ADELAIDE.

Discussion in 'Logistics' started by nightshade, Jan 4, 2021.

1. nightshade

nightshade Member

As the title suggests, my business has grown to the size where I'm thinking about fulfillment and intend to run the shipping side while I'm outside Australia.

Can anyone recommend a fulfillment company in Adelaide? I've looked at 2 so far and they're willing to work with me but the rates and "hidden costs" are quite high.

Looking forward to your responses!
  2. Dave - FS Concierge

Dave - FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums @nightshade!
    Just a warning that it's a little quiet in here over new year, in case it takes a while to get some responses.

Great to have you here :)
    Dave
  3. LucasArthur

LucasArthur Renowned Member

Howdy NS,

Daunting task.. Dont know anyone in Adelaide, although am very curious on 2 parts of your message...

1. fulfilment whilst outside of Australia? are you only engaging a service when you are not here? and not full time in 3PL?

2. What are these 'hidden costs' that are being raised? and how did you identify if they are hidden?

Only ask the above, as it may help get some more on point responses and also let some others that are seeking same type of service what to look out for...

Hope your journey goes well
    Jason
    robdash likes this.
  4. Useready

Useready Member

Hi Night Shade

I wish you a happy new year.

We are a sydney based supply chain and logistics company with clients across Australia. We not only handle end to end process, from product sourcing to delivering goods to their ware with product quality certificate and quality guarantees, we also look after their IT needs.

I am sure we can offer you a solution to which will meet your requirements. Can you please explain a little bit more when you say looking for fulfillment? Its giving a mixed messages and just want to have a but more clarity on what exactly you are looking for. Also can you explain what you meant by "intend to run the shipping side while I'm outside Australia"? I am think this is in relation to managing your domestic delivery's while you are outside Australia. Please correct em if I am wrong.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks
    Rakesh
    Founder/ MD
    Useready
    [email protected]
    www.useready.com.au
  5. Paul - FS Concierge

Paul - FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

6. Useready

Useready Member

Paul - FS Concierge likes this.
  7. LucasArthur

LucasArthur Renowned Member

Rakesh

They may be seeking a 3PL provider to fulfil their own existing ecommerce business.. Not locate items or other, more what happens when someone buys their existing products online.

Although i could be completely wrong as OP has not been back since posting

Jason