1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Online Invoice Post Company?

Discussion in 'Money matters' started by Misty, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Misty

Misty New Member

Hello,

I run a small home business but finding I am spending more time traveling to the local post office to post invoices than working.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a company that I can upload my invoice list for the month and it will be printed, placed into an envelope branded with my company logo and posted?

Example:
    1) Sign into Invoice company website.
    2) Upload invoice list (via csv, xml, pdf ect.)
    3) On customer "X" billing date of "Y" the invoice will be printed, packed and posted.
    4) Rinse and repeat each month.

I am not too fussed on the price, long as its reasonable as it will be passed directly onto the customer who requests a paper form of invoicing.
    But am looking for Australian company as most customers are located in Australia.

Thank You,
    Misty
  2. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Hi Misty,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

To help others who may be able to offer you some advice, can you tell us a little about the quantities involved?

And is it all done as one run (e.g. end of month), or staggered through the month?

Thanks, I hope you find the suggestions you need.
    Jayne
  3. Rhys

Rhys Active Member

Hi Misty,

Further to Jayne's questions, how do you raise your invoices? Do you use an accounting solution? Is emailing invoices to clients an option? Most of the available software - desktop or cloud - will let you generate invoices as pdf and email direct to clients, very efficient delivery, you don't have to drive to the post office to do it!

The rest of what you ask for in your post is not difficult - upload invoices (or use "repeating invoices") is very easy to do with Xero (which is the solution I most usually recommend), or with various other solutions. From there if you do want to deliver invoices hard copy there are lots of service providers who offer print / mail services (just google "print / mail services", you'll be spoilt for choice), but hard to suggest if this is a viable option without knowing things like invoice volume & timing.

Good luck with this,

Cheers, Rhys
  4. exstatic

exstatic Active Member

It seems every time someone has an invoicing question I mention Freshbooks!

Freshbooks has a 'Snail Mail' option, where you can choose how your clients want to receive invoices either by Snail mail, or by email.. they will also print the invoices with your logo and do it automatically for you each month.

Check out freshbooks here - http://www.freshbooks.com (referrer link - share the love :) ) and check out the Snail Mail features here - http://www.freshbooks.com/ground-mail.php
  5. marnieb

marnieb Active Member

I have to second this. I don't use it currently, but it IS a pretty awesome solution. :)
  6. AgentMail

AgentMail Well-Known Member

Hi Misty,

I would be happy to be of service here. Please feel free to contact me with your specific details. To give you an basic idea, we take files, print them, fold them and stuff into the envelope, we can print return address onto the envelope and post them through Australia Post, for a total cost of $0.90 + GST per letter (this includes all Australia Post costs, so nothing else to pay)

The easiest method would be to recieve your files in PDF form, but we can certainly talk about other methods too.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
    Carl
    0424 086 015