1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Take Away Shop in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Starting a business' started by nadyveny, Dec 12, 2009.

1. nadyveny

nadyveny New Member

Hi All! My husband and I are looking at opening our own take-away shop. At this point in time it is our dream and we are trying to gather as much info as possible. The questions we have at the moment are:

* Are we better off buying an already established business and changing it to suit our needs?
    * If not, we have seen numerous shops for lease - for approx 60sqm how would I go about getting it all fit-out (we have found completely empty premises for lease) and are there companies that do this sort of work?
    * How much does this service cost?
    * Do banks have special loans for starting up your own small business?

That's all I can think of at this stage but I'm sure many more will come to mind!!! Any input is greatly appreciated! I would love to hear from anyone who has a similar set up who has started from scratch!

Thanks!
  2. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

3. nadyveny

nadyveny New Member

Hi Jayne, thanks so much for your help...I'm slowly finding my way around the forum. Can't wait to have a good read of those topics today. Thanks again!
  4. King

King Well-Known Member

Interesting on one business for sale site takeaways are the biggest searched for type of business....

I think, for a loan, an existing business with proof of cashflow is needed, otherwise you will need to show how you can repay from the wage of someone ....