Could not execute callback Fs_header::getHtml() - Not callable.
  1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Trevor Dicks - introduction

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by Jaytee, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Jaytee

Jaytee New Member

Hi, I'm Trevor Dicks. I've been operating my business with my wife and partner Margaret, for about 35 years.
    We teach martial arts, (Taekwondo) and conduct self defence workshops for women and men and workshops for stress toughening, for corporate, private groups and individuals
    Our branches operate throughout Brisbane, Sunshine Coast Ipswich and both Islands of New Zealand
    I'm a 7th Dan International Master Instructor and examiner, and Margaret is a 5th Dan senior instructor. We have two sons both of whom are black belt instructors.
    We love watching our members discover their strengths through their training.

We would be happy to meetup with others in the Brisbane north area and exchange business ideas in a friendly environment.
  2. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Hi Trevor,

Nice to meet you :)

I always love hearing about people who've managed to turn their passion into their livelihood, so thank you very much for sharing your story with us.

I hope that you enjoy being part of the forum and that you do manage to meet up with some fine folk in your local area. Keep an eye on this part of the forum to find out when the next meet-ups are.

All the best,
    Jayne
  3. kathiemt

kathiemt Well-Known Member

Welcome Trevor and what an interesting business you have. Never thought about anyone running a business like that before. I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging around here and meeting everyone else.
  4. Divert To Mobile

Divert To Mobile Well-Known Member

Hi Trevor,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve