1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Virtual Assistant in Perth

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by Go Virtual Office Support, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Go Virtual Office Support

Go Virtual Office Support New Member

Hello :D

I am not new to these forums, but have recently taken my business in a slightly different direction with a brand new name.

I am a qualified Accountant and previously only offered Accounting & Bookkeeping, but due to numerous requests, have added Administration to my businesses all under the banner of Go Virtual Office Support.

In short, I can provide a full finance and administration support service to small businesses and other organisations.

I have just read Flying Solo - How to go it alone in business, and loved it. I have been lurking in the background of these forums on and off for a while, and am happy to be back :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Robert Gerrish

Robert Gerrish Administrator Staff Member

1 person likes this.
  3. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos New Member

Hello,
    I am a new member and have just joined 'Solo' only yesterday in fact and already feel at home with all the really good information on the site. It is very early days for me yet, but I am interested in what you have to offer, particularly as I only live down the road in Mandurah. So I'll contact you via your web site.
    Regards,
    Danny
    1 person likes this.
  4. Go Virtual Office Support

Go Virtual Office Support New Member

Thanks Robert - I have just enrolled for the Perth day.

Captain Chaos - love the name. I have sent you a PM with my best contact details while I get my email/website sorted for the new business name

:D
  5. kathiemt

kathiemt Well-Known Member

Welcome, from another VA! I find that we often get people from different walks of business join the VA industry. What you have been doing certainly complements the VA workstyle.
    1 person likes this.
  6. TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose Well-Known Member

Hi! *waves*

Welcome. Love that you are a full service/qualified accountant too. What a fab point of difference! #Win

:)
    1 person likes this.