1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

Women as Entrepeneurs

Discussion in 'New member? Introduce yourself.' started by Orsi, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Orsi

Orsi New Member

Hi Everyone :)

I'm Orsi, I am the founder of a new social venture, Women as Entrepreneurs, aka WE.

WE look forward to meeting you in Sydney at the upcoming WE WIN event on 8th March, or in Melbourne.

WE WIN - Women Empowering Women In Need

ninefold venue
    Allianz building, Level 20
    2 Market Street
    Sydney, New South Wales 2000
    Australia
    Thursday, March 8, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

WE WIN, a celebration of International Women’s Day presented by Women as Entrepreneurs (WomenAsEntrepreneurs.com.au).
    This is an awareness event - a celebration of successes of women with a focus on enabling change for women as entrepreneurs, both here and in the third world. Profit will go towards empowering women living in poverty in developing countries.
  2. Adam Claydon-Platt

Adam Claydon-Platt Member

Hi Orsi, love the idea, hope it goes really well for you!

Not sure if you've already picked which charities you'll be donating to, or how you'll be funding the 3rd world projects, but I just came across http://www.riseabove-cebu.org today and haven't met them yet (will be visiting them in a few weeks!), but their community centre project sounds like it could be right up your alley..? http://www.riseabove-cebu.org/projects/rise-above-community-center

Again good luck with it all, and congrats on starting your own social venture, must be a very exciting time for you!!

Adam :)
  3. FS Concierge

FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Hi Orsi,

Nice to meet you and congratulations on your new venture.

Hope the WE WIN events go well too,

Jayne