Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Money matters

Bank Recommendations (Personal + Business)

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 08-07-11
Forum regular

Default Bank Recommendations (Personal + Business)

I'm looking at moving away from my credit union and onto one of the big banks. So I will be needing somewhere to go for my personal and business banking (will keep both with the same bank). I was wondering who everyone here is with and if anyone could give any recommendations considering my circumstances and needs?

> Rewards Program For Business Expenses - My yearly expenses are around $200k so want a rewards program with the business credit card (why not get some free stuff!) - NOT AMEX.

> Rewards Program For Personal Expenses - You get more points with a personal rewards program card, but unfortunately you don't get points for business expenses, so would need this also - Preferably not AMEX.

> Business/Personal Credit Card that does not charge extra for buying products online in a different currency.

> Cheap international bank transfers

> Personal everyday account with no/low monthly or annual fees.

That's about it. Is this asking for too much?

#2 (Link to this post)  
Old 08-07-11
Forum enthusiast

Send a message via Skype™ to yourvirtualboard
View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Re: Bank Recommendations (Personal + Business)

I've been with Westpac (personal + business) for 12 years and have been happy with the service and they do offer rewards type cards as well.

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Money matters