Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Need a resource? Got a good referral?

Reputation Management

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 10-07-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Reputation Management

I have a client who has a problem with a competitor who is proving to be a challenge. My client is an American living here in Australia and his competitor is in the US. The other company is considerably larger and able to spread themselves around much more, having the cash to pay for help and advertising, but have also been bad mouthing his business in various ways which appears to be having a direct effect of the number of sales he gets. His website is currently being rewritten and developed, he's had his business a long time.

I'm wondering what else I can do to help him and heard that there are people who do Reputation Management. Sometimes my client will choose the wrong help when trying to combat a problem so I thought I'd do some research and look for recommendations, rather than use the first service he might come across on the web.

#2 (Link to this post)  
Old 10-07-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile
Default Re: Reputation Management

Kathie, I remembered this thread from a while ago, mainly because I'd never heard of the service before.

Wendy

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 10-07-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple It View Post
Kathie, I remembered this thread from a while ago, mainly because I'd never heard of the service before.

Wendy
Thanks for that, I'll visit the links. Yes, it's a very real and needed service (unfortunately). I've even been victim to people bad mouthing my business in the past - usually because they've fallen out with me on a forum and wanted to make it public. In my client's case it's purely the competitor wanting to get more than an edge ahead of him. I believe my client's been in the game a lot longer in his field and he still very much likes old-school methods for running his business but recognises he needs to continue changing with technology.

#4 (Link to this post)  
Old 10-07-12
Forum enthusiast

Send a message via Skype™ to seocourse

Kathie: I offer reputation management services for pre-approved clients. I have a few clients here in Australia, but mainly in the US.

Let me know if you need some tips...

#5 (Link to this post)  
Old 10-07-12
Forum devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by seocourse View Post
Kathie: I offer reputation management services for pre-approved clients. I have a few clients here in Australia, but mainly in the US.

Let me know if you need some tips...
Thanks, will shoot you a PM.

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Need a resource? Got a good referral?