Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Need a resource? Got a good referral?

UPbeat Web Programmer Needed

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum regular

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default UPbeat Web Programmer Needed

Hi All

We are looking for a web programmer on a contractual or part time basis to complete website development jobs and other tasks such as database related reporting and enhancements. We are looking for the following skills;

- SEO Experience, knowing the tasks involved in SEO and keeping up to date with Google updates etc, (this may be a harder one to get but would be great if possible),
- .psd slicing skills. We have a designer and need the cutting tasks done as we develop more,
- Programming languages to include html, php, javascript and jquery (more is great!).

Keen to chat to some candidates and they can private message me or email a message.

Thank you.

Lena likes this.
  #2 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum fanatic

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile
Default Re: UPbeat Web Programmer Needed

Hi Anthony,

I think you'll find there are a few people around here who fit that bill, so I'm sure there'll be some volunteers and recommendations along soon.

In the meantime, you might like to check out the web developers section of our directory.

Hope you find the right person or people quickly
Jayne

I'm also a small business marketing consultant and copywriter, and Chief Tree Hugger at Tribe of the Tree flower essences.
  #3 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum regular

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Hi Jayne

Thank you, will wait and see what I hear back.

#4 (Link to this post)  
Old 24-08-12
Forum newcomer

Hi Anthony,

Good day!

Just in case you still need a programmer, hope you can message me back. I've sent you PM with our details.

Thanks,
Lena

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Need a resource? Got a good referral?