Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > New member? Introduce yourself.

Women as Entrepeneurs

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 02-03-12
Forum newcomer

Default Women as Entrepeneurs

Hi Everyone

I'm Orsi, I am the founder of a new social venture, Women as Entrepreneurs, aka WE.

WE look forward to meeting you in Sydney at the upcoming WE WIN event on 8th March, or in Melbourne.

WE WIN - Women Empowering Women In Need

ninefold venue
Allianz building, Level 20
2 Market Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Australia
Thursday, March 8, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM

WE WIN, a celebration of International Women’s Day presented by Women as Entrepreneurs (WomenAsEntrepreneurs.com.au).
This is an awareness event - a celebration of successes of women with a focus on enabling change for women as entrepreneurs, both here and in the third world. Profit will go towards empowering women living in poverty in developing countries.

#2 (Link to this post)  
Old 02-03-12
Forum regular

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile
Default Re: Women as Entrepeneurs

Hi Orsi, love the idea, hope it goes really well for you!

Not sure if you've already picked which charities you'll be donating to, or how you'll be funding the 3rd world projects, but I just came across http://www.riseabove-cebu.org today and haven't met them yet (will be visiting them in a few weeks!), but their community centre project sounds like it could be right up your alley..? http://www.riseabove-cebu.org/projec...mmunity-center

Again good luck with it all, and congrats on starting your own social venture, must be a very exciting time for you!!

Adam

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 02-03-12
Forum fanatic

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile
Default Re: Women as Entrepeneurs

Hi Orsi,

Nice to meet you and congratulations on your new venture.

Hope the WE WIN events go well too,

Jayne

I'm also a small business marketing consultant and copywriter, and Chief Tree Hugger at Tribe of the Tree flower essences.

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > New member? Introduce yourself.