Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > New member? Introduce yourself.

Virtual Assistant in Perth

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 19-08-12
Forum newcomer

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Virtual Assistant in Perth

Hello

I am not new to these forums, but have recently taken my business in a slightly different direction with a brand new name.

I am a qualified Accountant and previously only offered Accounting & Bookkeeping, but due to numerous requests, have added Administration to my businesses all under the banner of Go Virtual Office Support.

In short, I can provide a full finance and administration support service to small businesses and other organisations.

I have just read Flying Solo - How to go it alone in business, and loved it. I have been lurking in the background of these forums on and off for a while, and am happy to be back

Adhoc Assistant likes this.
  #2 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Administrator

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Re: Virtual Assistant in Perth

...and we're very happy to see you back!

I'm delighted you enjoyed our little book, best of luck with your new business direction.

Why not drop by and visit us when we're over your way in a few weeks? Details here:

https://www.drivingbusinessonline.co...t-the-seminar/

Robert and the FS Crew

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Virtual Office Support View Post
Hello

I am not new to these forums, but have recently taken my business in a slightly different direction with a brand new name.

I am a qualified Accountant and previously only offered Accounting & Bookkeeping, but due to numerous requests, have added Administration to my businesses all under the banner of Go Virtual Office Support.

In short, I can provide a full finance and administration support service to small businesses and other organisations.

I have just read Flying Solo - How to go it alone in business, and loved it. I have been lurking in the background of these forums on and off for a while, and am happy to be back
Hello,
I am a new member and have just joined 'Solo' only yesterday in fact and already feel at home with all the really good information on the site. It is very early days for me yet, but I am interested in what you have to offer, particularly as I only live down the road in Mandurah. So I'll contact you via your web site.
Regards,
Danny

#4 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum newcomer

View Member's Facebook Profile

Thanks Robert - I have just enrolled for the Perth day.

Captain Chaos - love the name. I have sent you a PM with my best contact details while I get my email/website sorted for the new business name

#5 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Welcome, from another VA! I find that we often get people from different walks of business join the VA industry. What you have been doing certainly complements the VA workstyle.

#6 (Link to this post)  
Old 20-08-12
Forum enthusiast

Hi! *waves*

Welcome. Love that you are a full service/qualified accountant too. What a fab point of difference! #Win

How To Name A Business (Sparkly NEW eBook $19)

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > New member? Introduce yourself.