Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > New member? Introduce yourself.

Virtual Desktop + Virtual Assistant = Eclipzed

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 07-09-09
Forum newcomer

Default Virtual Desktop + Virtual Assistant = Eclipzed

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would drop in and say hi! I have been reading these forums for several months now and overall, I am actually surprised how supportive every one is.

And because of the support I have seen, I have decided to start my own Virtual Assistant office. I have over ten years experience in successfully operating a business (or four) but had to take the leap - and now I am doing it for myself.

I think a lot of people might find it interesting though that I am a male. Would I be wrong and saying that this might shock some people?

I have decided to use a Prepaid credit system for all operations (Via PayPal and Vodes).

There is a FREE Virtual Desktop (powered by EyeOS) for all Registered Members (which is also FREE)!

Well that intro was longer than expected. I do apologize about that.

I hope to hear from everyone in the near future!

Rob

Last edited by eclipzed; 08-09-09 at 08:51 AM.
  #2 (Link to this post)  
Old 08-09-09
Forum newcomer

View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Re: Virtual Desktop + Virtual Assistant = Eclipzed

Hi Eclipzed

Hope you enjoy the support you will find here.

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 08-09-09
Forum devotee

View Member's Linkedin Profile

Welcome Rob.
When youve been around as long as I have NOTHING surprises me anymore, and I congratulate you in starting out on your own.

Just recently learned what VA's do I think it would suite any one who is organised and knows how to organise others.

Had VA's been around 20 years ago my businesses would have been run differently, and I could have moved in different directions at the same time.

Still there is a whole new ball game for the soloist and small business and as I see it , it will only get better.

Well done.

www.woolsafe.orgGet Your FREE WoolSafe App.Now
  #4 (Link to this post)  
Old 08-09-09
Forum newcomer

Hello,
All the best for new business. Virtual assistance helps business persons to accomplish their tasks on time and with greater efficiency. Now you can help others in their tasks.

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > New member? Introduce yourself.