Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Flying Solo Meetups > NSW

Anyone interesting in meeting up in the Cronulla/Sutherland area

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 15-11-10
Forum newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to WendyBee
View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile
Default Anyone interesting in meeting up in the Cronulla/Sutherland area

Hello,
I'm Wendy Buckingham and have recently moved to the Shire living in Cronulla. Would love to organise meeting up with a group of soloists if anyone out there is interested.

#2 (Link to this post)  
Old 26-11-10
Forum newcomer

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: Anyone interesting in meeting up in the Cronulla/Sutherland area

Hi there, definitely interested in meeting. Is there a chance it's not a breakfast meeting??? :-)

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 02-12-10
Forum newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to WendyBee
View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile

Hi Susan,
Good to hear from you. Every chance it won't be breakfast. I'm pretty flexible so let's see if we can do morning tea or afternoon tea. What works best for you? My email is wendy@wendybuckingham.com if you want to contact me direct and we can organise to talk.
Cheers,
Wendy

#4 (Link to this post)  
Old 03-12-10
Forum enthusiast

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Hi Wendy

December 14th? I might join you, if I don't have any emergency things happening here client-wise.

Muffins and coffee sounds too good.

Cheers from Sutherland
Astrid

#5 (Link to this post)  
Old 14-02-11
Forum regular

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile

Hi Wendy - How's the feedback about coming to the meet up on Wed coming along? Any more attendees?

#6 (Link to this post)  
Old 18-02-11
Forum newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyBee View Post
Hello,
I'm Wendy Buckingham and have recently moved to the Shire living in Cronulla. Would love to organise meeting up with a group of soloists if anyone out there is interested.
Would be interested in meeting up in Cronulla area but not able to do Wednesdays at this stage...if you meet up Tues or Thursday please let me know

#7 (Link to this post)  
Old 19-02-11
Forum regular

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Hi Wendy, Astrid, Vossy, Pascals & Susan and everyone else wanting to join in:

Are you interested to come and Join Us for a Drink!

Next event Friday 4 March 2011 from 4.30pm-6.30pm at Gymea Hotel, 41 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea (Parking at back of hotel in car park+street)

Bring a friend and join the BEC Team and other local business owners/managers for a relaxed evening of chat and bubbly on the 1st Friday of each month from 4.30pm – 6.30pm. This monthly social event will be a great way to take it easy away from the office and mingle with other local businesses. Catch up on the latest news and trends in regional business while networking with other local businesses. You can also go into the prize draw just by attending!

Come along with a friend and enjoy some social networking! Cash Bar available and nibbles provided by Gymea Hotel.

This event attracts 25-30 businesses and is great fun, the hosts Maria and Lara will make you feel at ease and introduce to everyone else. Make sure you mention that you are from Flying Solo forums. You can find more details here: http://www.becsmallbiz.com.au/busine...-seminars.html

@ Wendy - it will be nice to catch up after our LinkedIn connection & messages
@ Astrid - it will be great to meet you after seeing all your great posts in the forums
@ Vossy - it will be great to meet you and BTW I noticed you were asking about the Mortdale meetup, we did not start this meet up after the holidays yet, but will let you know when it does.
@ Pascals -it will be great to meet you
@ Susan - of course you are not a stranger to this great event, as you attend it too.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

farid@atpaccounting.com.au

Last edited by FS Concierge; 21-02-11 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Updated to include link copied from thread that was deleted
  #8 (Link to this post)  
Old 21-02-11
Forum fanatic

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile

Hi all,
At Wendy's request, I've deleted lots of the chatter from this thread so that details of the date and venue are easier to find. I've tried to make sure any of you who've subscribed to the thread still have a post on it so that you still receive notification that it's been updated. If you'd prefer that a post you'd made hadn't been deleted, please let me know and I will reinstate it.

Farid, I hope you don't mind, but I also updated your post about the BEC meet-up so that a link you included in an earlier post (that has now been deleted) wasn't lost.

Enjoy your coffee catch-up folks!
Jayne

I'm also a small business marketing consultant and copywriter, and Chief Tree Hugger at Tribe of the Tree flower essences.

Last edited by FS Concierge; 21-02-11 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Oops... accidentally called Wendy "Astrid"! Sorry ladies, I do know who you both are really!
  #9 (Link to this post)  
Old 21-02-11
Forum newcomer

Hi Wendy, I'd love to know if there are any more get togethers in the Sutherland Shire area. I'm available Thursdays & Fridays.

Cheers, Lena

Old 21-02-11
Forum regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS Concierge View Post

Farid, I hope you don't mind, but I also updated your post about the BEC meet-up so that a link you included in an earlier post (that has now been deleted) wasn't lost.

Jayne
Hi Jayne,

I don't mind at all, in fact the way you done it is just perfect.

Kind regards

farid@atpaccounting.com.au
The Following User Says Thank You to Farid Zaki For This Useful Post:
FS Concierge (22-02-11)

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Flying Solo Meetups > NSW