Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Other discussions

Confidentiality Agreement Generator

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
Old 26-06-12
Forum regular

Default Re: Confidentiality Agreement Generator

You can pick up a cheap confidentiality agreement on the net quite easily.

However, the most important thing in the agreement is the definition of "Confidential Information". Most of these documents define that term in very vague terms, and if you don't let the other party know what information is confidential and what information is not confidential, then it is hard for you to contain the effect of disclosure (the discloser can always argue that what they disclose was not "confidential" or that they did not realise that it was not confidential).

So whatever you do, make sure you clearly define what information is confidential.

Old 26-06-12
Forum enthusiast

Send a message via Skype™ to Kennethti
View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

I am a confidentiality agreement generator.

Old 27-06-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennethti View Post
I am a confidentiality agreement generator.
Love it - wish I thought of it first!

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Other discussions