Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Other discussions

Happy Father's Day this weekend to our FS Dads!

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 30-08-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Happy Father's Day this weekend to our FS Dads!

So, have you got something special planned for this Sunday? Hopefully it won't mean you're working.

Remember it's important to have rest - all work and no play makes for a very dull boy

This Sunday will be special for us. All the family will be over and we'll be having lunch at a local cafe. Our family has had some challenges over the past year or so, so it will be nice for all to be together on what's forecast as a nice day here in Melbourne.

Hope you all have a great day too.

#2 (Link to this post)  
Old 31-08-12
Forum fanatic

Default Re: Happy Father's Day this weekend to our FS Dads!

Have a great day Kathie I hope the sun is shining for you where ever you are.
And happy fathers day to all the Dads on FS.

Steve

kathiemt and FS Concierge like this.

A landline number that diverts to your mobile.
www.diverttomobile.com.au 02 9191 7300
  #3 (Link to this post)  
Old 31-08-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Linkedin Profile

Back again already is it.
Probably have to cook the barb if I want to eat, but I did hear a rumour that I'm being taken to a Japanese place where they throw food at ya. I'll probably throw it back at them. What happend to a see food and eat it basket, or a rack of lamb.
Knowing my family I'll end up paying for it all again like I did last year and the year before, and the year before the year before.
If they really though of me they would put me and "shewhomustbe" on a plane to some remote tropical island for a few months.................hmmmmmmm

www.woolsafe.orgGet Your FREE WoolSafe App.Now
  #4 (Link to this post)  
Old 31-08-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgo View Post
Back again already is it.
Probably have to cook the barb if I want to eat, but I did hear a rumour that I'm being taken to a Japanese place where they throw food at ya. I'll probably throw it back at them. What happend to a see food and eat it basket, or a rack of lamb.
Knowing my family I'll end up paying for it all again like I did last year and the year before, and the year before the year before.
If they really though of me they would put me and "shewhomustbe" on a plane to some remote tropical island for a few months.................hmmmmmmm
Poor Patrick. We're taking my husband to the tearooms in Kallista, and he won't be paying for it. All the kids have been told they're paying for themselves (they're all grown and married) and I'm paying for myself and their dad. Should be a nice day. Hope you get to enjoy your day anyhow.

#5 (Link to this post)  
Old 01-09-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Linkedin Profile

Hahahaha, sounds like I dont look foreward to Fathers Day.

To be honest I'm not a big fan. I always end up doing what others want to do and I thought Fathers day was doing something you enjoyed.

I have been told that Fathers day is the only day I cant use the computer, cant log into the forums or discuss business related topics with ICAN members, and this you see is what I enjoy doing.

We used to do the good eateries when we were younger enjoying fantastic foods and wines. I prefer now to eat at home where I can have that extra glass of wine should I want it, instead of limiting my intake due to the prices being charged.

So I suppose I'm the scrouge of fathers day "Bah Humbug"

I enjoy Christmas, Boxing Day, Easter and Mothers Day, but alas not fathers day.

But many do enjoy fathers day, so for those that do......ENJOY !!!!

FS Administrator likes this.
www.woolsafe.orgGet Your FREE WoolSafe App.Now
  #6 (Link to this post)  
Old 07-09-12
jeanmaddocks

This is a bit late but as they say, it's better late than never. Greetings to all FS fathers out there! Continue being a good hardworking dad

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Other discussions