Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Sales & marketing

some articles im writing - social media for "insert your industry here"

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
  #1 (Link to this post)  
Old 23-12-11
Forum enthusiast

Send a message via Skype™ to dextereugenio
View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile
Default some articles im writing - social media for "insert your industry here"

hi all

ive been starting to write a blog series about social media for specific industries.

my latest post was about social media for mechanics.

the other articles are here.

if youre inclined, stop by and have a read, that would be cool.

what would be cooler however, is if you list some business types youd like for me to write about.

lemme know what you think

dEx

Khalid Adam likes this.
  #2 (Link to this post)  
Old 23-12-11
Forum regular

Default Re: some articles im writing - social media for "insert your industry here"

Some great reading there!

How about the wedding industry? Quite diverse with many positives & negatives I would imagine - Would love to see what you have to say

Keep up the great work!

Jeanette

#3 (Link to this post)  
Old 23-12-11
Forum devotee

Send a message via Skype™ to Shaukat Adam (Khalid)
View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile
Default Re: some articles im writing - social media for "insert your industry here"

i think you are onto something here and it could be viable. MY only "complaint" is that it's very hard to read white on black. ask around and see what others tell you. Front is also not easy to read.

apart from that, keep up the great work.

#4 (Link to this post)  
Old 23-12-11
Forum regular

I didn't find it difficult to read, if anything it was a nice change from a blaring white screen and gave it quite a subdued feel. Made me want to stay longer & read more xx

#5 (Link to this post)  
Old 26-12-11
Forum enthusiast

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile View Member's Google+ Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridal Discount Book Aust View Post
Some great reading there!

How about the wedding industry? Quite diverse with many positives & negatives I would imagine - Would love to see what you have to say

Keep up the great work!

Jeanette
wedding industry.

interesting.

little difficult to focus on an industry. could do it for specific businesses within the wedding industry (cake shops, photograhers, reception places, etc)

ideas?

Australis likes this.
  #6 (Link to this post)  
Old 26-12-11
Forum enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymstrategies View Post
i think you are onto something here and it could be viable. MY only "complaint" is that it's very hard to read white on black. ask around and see what others tell you. Front is also not easy to read.

apart from that, keep up the great work.
thanks

constructive criticism always welcome!

am thinking about changing to a new theme.

lil scared as it gives me TOO much flexibility

#7 (Link to this post)  
Old 04-01-12
Forum regular

That's interesting because I've started a series on "SEO for OCCUPATION" after i did an article for an accounting website and it did really well We should work out some kind of referral linking thing when my site finally gets going

#8 (Link to this post)  
Old 04-01-12
Forum enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLilyPonds View Post
That's interesting because I've started a series on "SEO for OCCUPATION" after i did an article for an accounting website and it did really well We should work out some kind of referral linking thing when my site finally gets going
im down for that!

let me know when youre ready.

#9 (Link to this post)  
Old 04-01-12
Forum regular

"business types youd like for me to write about"

What about some articles on People and Society?

Cheers
Corey

Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile View Member's Twitter Profile

Hi dEx,

What a great idea for a blog series! My initial suggestion was going to be "social media for the legal profession"- however, upon reading your mortgage brokers post, I think it would be much the same (although, only too happy to see any additional suggestions you might have!)

As with your Mortgage Brokers focus, being within 'professional services' industries can make it a little trickier I think - but will be implementing what I can ... next just need to figure out how to get people to 'like' my business, 'follow' my business and 'connect' with it

All the best!

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Sales & marketing