| || |
| || |
Join Date: Nov 2011
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
| | Re: Improve Your Google Adwords Performance
Negative keywords are the big one, for sure. So much waste inside this category! The crimes against keyword budgets i have seen.
1) negative keywords.
2) use a combo of broad, phrase and exact on the same words!
3) you can't have too many campaigns - segment EVERYTHING
4) Adgroups should be very specific to the same family of keywords - don't toss similar but unrelated terms together
5) if you don't know what a quality score is, and what it means for your bid, stop doing adwords yourself right now as you are burning money!
6) once you have more than 20-30 clicks of data, kill your weakest of three ads (min) and make up a new one!
7) if you think you need to be paying top bid prices, you are kidding yourself. My best converting keyword costs 0.19 cents. But be prepared for hard work - and a lot of thinking to find them!
Evo the Marketing guy
Nothing to sell; just trying to be helpful