I sincerely think you have been misguided by instant SEO
Experts guide who usually have this pattern:
- you have to subscribe to his/her website to watch videos or read the SEO
- you are guided to buy links from his/her network
- you are encouraged to resell his/her affiliate links or membership SEO
is not that hard, and not that simple at the same time. All you need is to understand your product, your audience, how to communicate with your audience. It is the relation to human, search engine is just a tool to reach your audience.
Of course you also need to understand your tools and how to use 'em. Your main tools are your website and the search engine. This is where you will have dozens of different checklist when you talk to different experts because each experts has different theories and experience.
I have some practical advice:
- Building inbound links is old time SEO
. It still works but it works differently now. Stop wasting your money and time in this, you are even putting your website in danger. Let it grow naturally. If you want to build your inbound links, be very-very selective.
- It looks like your internal SEO
or on-page SEO
is not enough. Just try to change your WordPress theme to something else and see the outcome in a few weeks. Try it again some other time.
- Keep posting good and new information to your website, on daily basis.
- Make new friends everyday and invite them to see your website (just like the clever thing you did by posting this question)
- Keep doing it, SEO
is not one time process but you will always need to maintain your ranking.
Hope there's something useful in my post