Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Starting a business

I have my first event this weekend!

Link to this thread Thread tools Search this thread
Old 09-04-12
Forum newcomer

Default Re: I have my first event this weekend!

Especially because I work for a printing company! Makes it a bit cheaper (and faster) again!

I am considering a price rise, but probably $1 rather than $1.50 (I like to keep the numbers round and easier to work out in my head, whilst I am serving people)...

I also found that everything was pretty easy to put together (even considering it was the first time!) and serving people was really straight forward. And cleanup was a breeze! (Have worked my partner's fairyfloss, popcorn, slushy van for the past year, and my god this is 100x easier than cleanup in there!)

I covered my oven trays with tin foil, which made cleanup an absolute breeze. Very happy with this as a first attempt!

FS Concierge likes this.
Old 09-04-12
Forum devotee

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Youtube Profile View Member's Linkedin Profile
Default Re: I have my first event this weekend!

Congratulations !! Onwards and upwards from here...

Wendy

Go Back   Small business forum Australia > Today's hot topics > Starting a business