| || |
Join Date: May 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Business plan templates
Whatever business plan template you use doesn't really matter because they will have the same sections to complete.
What your better of starting with is a new business checklist to make sure you ask the right questions and get some answers first. After all, a business plan is just a collection of your answers. If you dont ask the questions you cannot complete a business plan.
- How many people in my area need this product
- What will it cost me to deliver my product to a customer
- What is the market price range for my product
- how many other businesses in my area also sell my product
- How many products will i need to sell to break even
A good business plan will involve 20-80 pages of information and about 4 weeks worth of dedicated time researching the answers.
__________________ Warm Regards Avatar Business Intelligence Making your business ideas happen Small Business advice
and coaching services