This year, we explore the incredible power of community to shape our businesses and lives. Drawing from the talented members of the Flying Solo community, the event brings together Australia’s top small business specialists and friendliest solo and micro business owners.
Combining keynote presentations, hands-on workshops, interactive expert panels and casual networking over lunch and breaks, you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet experts, learn new skills and discover answers to burning questions.
We are once again holding the event in Sydney, at the Australian Technology Park.
Who you'll hear from on the day
- Ben Angel is our Maestro of Ceremonies and presents Personal branding briefs
- Julia Bickerstaff explains How to design a profitable business
- Tania de Jong AM presents a keynote on the Power of community - the art of social inclusion
- Hugh Gyton, master networker, presents How to ACE your confidence, credibility and connections
- Janet Horton shows us how to Use technology to attract, serve and retain ideal customers
- Roz Howland* reveals The seven secrets of an organised office
- Belinda Jackson teaches you What you need to know about succeeding online
- Deborah Keep* presents on Motivation: How to fire on all cylinders, all the time
- Lucinda Lions* demonstrates how to Convert browsers into buyers with powerful web content
- Pete Miller presents How to be memorable and connect using the power of personality
- Tim Reid*, “The Ideas Guy”, has a session on Small business, big marketing
- Craig Rispin presents a keynote presentation Business trends: Know first. Be first. Profit first.
- Zoe Routh* uncovers the Seven secrets of magnetic leaders
Flying Solo LIVE! is on Wednesday 15 September with registration opening at 8am for an 8.30am start. The final presentation concludes at 5.30pm followed by some casual networking over drinks.
For one value-packed day, you’ll be surrounded by the tips, tools, knowledge, contacts, community and inspiration you need to build a business you love.
And STILL at the micro price of just $195 (inc GST), it’s one very smart business investment.
Tickets include a choice of sessions, morning and afternoon refreshments, a networking lunch and the chance to mingle with sponsors and exhibitors.
Book your place and we'll see you there!
Our 2008 and 2009 events were sell outs, so register online now to secure your spot.
Were you there last year? Planning to come for the first time? Share your comments below.
Love your work!
Robert, Sam & Peter
PS: If you have any questions about the event or registration, please use this contact form or call Fiona Toy and our team of wonderful organisers on 02 4340 8897.
“ I loved the buzz and the excited atmosphere through the whole conference - there is something about a community of like minded souls getting together! ” 2009 Attendee