David’s industry experience includes general commercial law at Australian Pharmaceutical Industries, known for its Priceline franchises, research and commercialisation at The University of Melbourne and general commercial law at Penguin Random House.
Benefit from a commercial approach and focus on value
Take advantage of advice and assistance on your contracts and IP rights that are focused on practical outcomes, aligned with your business goals. Combining this with low overheads and a flexible, efficient and collaborative approach means your financial investment is geared towards value and expert opinion.
What would you like help with?
- Contract advice and negotiation
- Contract preparation
- Business/startup set-up and advice
- Secure and commercialise IP rights (trade marks, copyright, designs, patents, trade secrets)
- Enforce / defend IP rights (infringement)
- IP clearance and due diligence (business sales)
To find out more about the person behind the business, take a look at my Flying Solo Spotlight profile.