Podcast: Talking business building & creativity with Tania de Jong AM
Tania De Jong AM is one of Australia’s leading Sopranos and also manages to run a variety of very cool businesses including an innovations workshop business, a talent agency and a charity that helps disadvantaged people find employment.
In this Small Business Big Marketing podcast, Tania reveals:
- The importance of asking for things, instead of thinking “It could never be”.
- What keeps her focussed when running so many businesses.
- How she attracted Dr Edward de Bono to speak at her first creativity conference in 2010.
- Why she thinks more businesses don’t explore their creative side … and how they can.
- What role marketing plays in establishing and building her business portfolio.
- The importance of having a mentor to help you be successful in your business.
About these podcasts: The Small Business, Big Marketing podcasts are characterised by plenty of chit chat from Tim who’ll typically kick off with nuggets of advice and tell shaggy dog stories before diving in to the episode’s topic. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Duration: 41:57 minutes
Links to resources mentioned in the show: http://smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/marketing-podcasttania-de-jong-creative-innovation/
To subscribe to this show in iTunes, please head here.