Writing for Flying Solo
We’re delighted you want to explore writing for Flying Solo, here’s what you need to know…
Our audience is primarily comprised of those running a ‘lifestyle business’. A lifestyle business may be defined as one that, while making money, has as its purpose the need to support the business owner’s desired wish to be:
- Location independent;
- More available for kids or family;
- Working at a less hectic pace;
- More flexible, creative and in control of one’s destiny; or
- All of the above!
So, it should come as no surprise that when we analysed measures of online engagement – including likes, shares and comments – it was clear our community resonated most heavily with content that:
- Shared practical tips to help people manage their time better
- Showed them how to run their business more efficiently so they could spend less time in the business and more time doing the stuff they love
- Shared stories about another lifestyle business owner’s journey
- Entertained and gave them a laugh
If you are an Australian small business owner who would like to guest post on our site, we’d love to hear from you.
Our article guidelines outline exactly what we are looking for. Please ensure you read those thoroughly before submitting your post.
Thanks for your interest in Flying Solo!