Understanding finance basics
Viability and cashflow are more important than customers, explains Rhondalynn Korolak to Robert.
Related financial management articles
- 4 strategies that led to doubling my income in 5 months
- Are you charging what you’re worth? Lessons from a supermodel
- 7 things you’re telling yourself about money that’s stopping it coming toward you (and how to change that!)
- 5 things from the Federal Budget to feel positive about
- Blockbuster budget a cash splash for small businesses
Help us help you!
For over a decade Flying Solo has provided stacks of free resources thanks to the support of our sponsors. However, online publishing is evolving and so must we. That’s why we’ve packed so much more into our new Premium Memberships. Not only do you get exposure, connection and education, but by investing in the community you help us bring you more of the good stuff for years to come! Be part of it from just $149.95!
Get the help you need
Search our Business Directory