Graphic Designer, Art Director

Share This Page

Astrid

Active Member, from Sydney

Astrid was last seen:
Feb 12, 2014
    1. WendyBee
      WendyBee
      Hi Astrid, great to meet you this morning and enjoy that muffin together. Can you let me have your direct email address so we can be in more easy contact.
      Meanwhile have a great Christmas and a fabulous 2011.
      Wendy
    2. WendyBee
      WendyBee
      Hi Astrid, I'm still trying to work out the vagaries of posting on the forum so just wanted to make sure to let you know that the Sutherland F/S meeting has been changed to Wednesday 16th at Alley Break. Hope you can make it.
      Wendy
    3. garment4usa5
      garment4usa5
      hello , my name is Snow,I just made one album , welcome to check !! Thank you !!
      Herve Leger Sexy Dresses,Summer Dresses,wear,etc.
    4. BruceR
      BruceR
      Hi Astrid,
      Just a quick observation - your LinkedIn URL has an extra http:// so doesn't work properly.
      Cheers, Bruce
    5. Pinnacle Design Studio
      Pinnacle Design Studio
      Hi Astrid,
      I'm so sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I presumed the Flying Solo website would email me when I had a new message, but it didn't, and I have just seen your messages!
      I'm going to be quite busy over the next few weeks, but I'll give you a call soonish to hopefully go for a coffee one day.
      Cheers,
      Fiona
    6. Pinnacle Design Studio
      Pinnacle Design Studio
      Hi Astrid, its nice to know there are other designers within the Sutherland Shire! I'm free most Wednesday and Friday mornings (except for this week) for a coffee if you are still free.
      All the best,
      Fiona
  • About

Home page:
    http://www.astridwehling.com.au
    Graphic Designer, Art Director
    Business overview:
    " Design brings content into focus; design makes function visible." (Jennifer Morla) - this is one of the quotes explaining how I work. I offer design solutions to clients who still value intelligent and creative print design. Thanks to a network of likeminded business partners I also consult in webdesign, illustration, copywriting and photography.
    LinkedIn URL:
    www.linkedin.com/in/astridwgraphic01
    Facebook URL:
    www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Australia/Astrid-Wehling-Graphic-Design/110666205627091?ref=nf#
    Twitter URL:
    twitter.com/awdesign_tweets
    Born in Germany, in Australia/Sydney since 2000. I run my own Graphic Design Business since 2003.

Uh, where to start? .. reading, pilates, travels, photography, meeting new people, staying curious