cameronryan
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2020
Home page:
Business Broker

Share This Page

cameronryan

Member, Male, from Melbourne, Australia

Experienced business broker looking to connect with and provide advice to business owners who are planning to exit their business. Aug 25, 2020

cameronryan was last seen:
Oct 22, 2020
    1. cameronryan
      cameronryan
      Experienced business broker looking to connect with and provide advice to business owners who are planning to exit their business.
    2. cameronryan
      cameronryan
      Experienced business broker looking to connect with and provide advice to business owners who are planning to exit their business
  • About

Home page:
    http://www.bbroker.com.au/
    Business Broker
    Business overview:
    b|broker has over 10 years’ experience in business broking and have successfully facilitated the sale of over 120 businesses of varying sizes across a range of industries. The b|broker process is simple but effective.

b|broker has professional experience in a wide range of areas including accounting, corporate advisory, business valuation, consulting, entrepreneurship, transaction management – and most importantly, facilitating and completing the sale of established businesses.
    Knowledgeable, personable and intrinsically motivated to exceed expectations

I am well educated, widely travelled, and possess an in depth understanding of small business. Combining these worldly skills, I have developed and refined systems and processes that allow me to deliver a professional business broking service, expert guidance and the ‘best outcome’ on every transaction.

Signature

Cameron Ryan, Director
    b|broker | Business Broker
    www.bbroker.com.au