Paul - FS Concierge's Recent Activity

1. Paul - FS Concierge liked JacquiPryor's post in the thread Which business name is most eye catching.

I prefer a shorter name too (says me with the really long company name haha), and not one that's too descriptive (e.g. plush baby box). A...

Oct 27, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  2. Paul - FS Concierge liked Obfuscator's post in the thread Please Review My Website.

@Paul - FS Concierge Thank you for your encouraging words & great suggestions. Expand products in categories with only one product *...

Oct 27, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  3. Paul - FS Concierge liked JacquiPryor's post in the thread Please Review My Website.

Hi Sai, To the 'deep discounts' that Bert mentioned - e.g. your products all have a 'slash through' price and the current price. The ACCC...

Oct 27, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  4. Paul - FS Concierge replied to the thread Please Review My Website.

"Expand products in categories with only one product * Expand categories. Could you please give an example of this?" Stores such as...

Oct 27, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  5. Paul - FS Concierge liked arrowwise's post in the thread On line must haves.

Normally if you have a direct merchant account with a bank to accept credit cards via your website they will need to review your Terms &...

Oct 27, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  6. Paul - FS Concierge replied to the thread Please Review My Website.

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo. Please feel free to set up your signature if you'd like to include your website link....

Oct 27, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  7. Paul - FS Concierge liked Dave - FS Concierge's post in the thread Renovation business ideas & how to compete..

@Nickbuilder94 Some ideas... 1) Start where you have the most experience, and are the most knowledgeable. You can use this experience in...

Oct 27, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  8. Paul - FS Concierge liked theupstand's post in the thread Business name ideas.

I love thinking of names... What about bubbabasket Its looks available as a dot com.au too...double check tho. Matt

Oct 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM
  9. Paul - FS Concierge liked plgs's post in the thread Business name ideas.

Hi Sarah, No creative suggestions, sorry, but don't forget to check the trade mark register at...

Oct 25, 2020 at 3:16 PM
  10. Paul - FS Concierge replied to the thread Renovation business ideas & how to compete..

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo Nick! Thank you for joining and posting today. Some suggestions: 1. A. Complete kitchen and bathroom...

Oct 23, 2020 at 8:30 PM
  11. Paul - FS Concierge liked michael60's post in the thread Business name ideas.

Precious Bundle?

Oct 23, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  12. Paul - FS Concierge liked susan.woods's post in the thread Business name ideas.

HI Sarah, firstly congratulations on your new or budding business. Let me know if you ever want to wholesale some of your baby products (...

Oct 23, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  13. Paul - FS Concierge liked poiter3's post in the thread Business name ideas.

Baby time hampers is easy to look up and find your business and what you offer to customers..

Oct 23, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  14. Paul - FS Concierge replied to the thread Sea freight still experiencing delays in Aus ports.

Hi @robdash, That is a super informative post. Much appreciated. Cheers Paul

Oct 23, 2020 at 11:18 AM
  15. Paul - FS Concierge liked robdash's post in the thread Sea freight still experiencing delays in Aus ports.

Shipping transit times are still being affected by recent and current events in Sydney. The delays at Sydney have massive knock on effects...

Oct 23, 2020 at 11:17 AM