1. Why not have your say? To take part in forum conversations Sign In or Join. It’s fast, free and easy!
  2. Golden Rule: Be nice, respectful and avoid self-promotion.
    We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forums around. Check out our full guidelines and tips for new players.

Login problems? Please update your forum URL bookmarks or saved credentials from HTTP to HTTPS (we have upgraded security)

Any recommendation for free bookkeeping software?

Discussion in 'Get productive' started by MaxTl, Nov 18, 2020.

1. MaxTl

MaxTl Member

Hi Flyingsoloer,

I am running a tiny online retailing business, can not afford expensive accounting softwares at the stage, could anyone recommend a free bookkeeping software, ideally be friendly to e-commerce business?

Thanks in advance
  2. bb1

bb1 Renowned Member

This subject comes up about 50 times a month, maybe hit the search button up the top of the page, and you may get some ideas from that
  3. Paul - FS Concierge

Paul - FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

4. MaxTl

MaxTl Member

:)good point, I just figured out how to search the forum, I used to search from the top right corner magnifier, but came back nothing.
  5. MaxTl

MaxTl Member

Paul - FS Concierge likes this.
  6. bengtan

bengtan Member

Hi @MaxTl,

Good day. I didn't see your thread till late.

I operate Gig'o'Books which is free(-mium) bookkeeping/accounting software tailored for solo operators. I'm not sure if it's got all the features you'll need (especially for inventory tracking), but feel free to give it a try. If it's 90% of what you need, it might be worth having a discussion to find out what other 10% is still missing.

Thanks,
    Beng