1. Why not have your say? To take part in forum conversations Sign In or Join. It’s fast, free and easy!
  2. Golden Rule: Be nice, respectful and avoid self-promotion.
    We pride ourselves on being the friendliest forums around. Check out our full guidelines and tips for new players.

Login problems? Please update your forum URL bookmarks or saved credentials from HTTP to HTTPS (we have upgraded security)

Coolest thing I've seen in ages... caveday.org

Discussion in 'Get productive' started by Dave from WebCovered, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Dave from WebCovered

Dave from WebCovered Member

I stumbled on this website today but had to quickly login to you guys and share this.

Remote accountability (3.5hr sessions) for deep work in a group environment. Really great concept! caveday.org

2. Tom-W

Tom-W Member

I've been meaning to try this actually, there's also a service called FocusMate which pairs you up with someone and you have a Skype session where you both work on your own projects and have a virtual co-working session. I've heard great feedback from people who've used it and have been meaning to myself...but I've been procrastinating too much to get started with it!! https://www.focusmate.com/
  3. Dave - FS Concierge

Dave - FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

4. Rowan@quaotic

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Um, maybe I am stupid Tom, but I don't get the point. You do your work with the camera on but not talking to the person on the other end for 50 minutes then say goodbye. How does this help anything?
  5. bb1

bb1 Renowned Member

And here I was thinking I was the only one that missed the point of this one. I just assumed it was another of those marketing idea's, with no benefit.