Hi everyone, So, unfortunately we woke up this morning to an email from "Shopify Risk Operations Support". They decided that 2 months into our launch and after considerable sales that they were going to pull the ‘pseudo-pharmaceuticals’ line for our range of handmade beauty products and essential oils range (that make NO health claims) and stop our payments.Just like that with no warning and not even a grace period so we can find an alternative provider! They did this on a Saturday morning, and unfortunately some providers don't work Saturdays, looking at you eWay But now the issue is we are going to be slugged a 2% penalty per transaction plus the new payment providers merchant fees. We can join Shopify's higher plan tier at $79USD instead of the current $29USD and this will reduce the penalty to 1%. But still, which business wants to lose any percentage of their sales to greedy corporations who are ultimately behind this decision to block our website from using their services. The issue is that eWay may even have the same restriction, which would make things very difficult. The payment processor Shopify recommends starts at 2.99%! They were kind enough to even share their referral affiliate link Thoughts, suggestions, or if anyone has been in the same situation I would love to hear from you. I'm scared of migrating to another platform, because everything is so smooth currently, but open to ideas.