1. Important: Please read our guidelines and tips for new players before posting, particularly if this is your first time. If looking for answers, start with a search of past topics.

‘Community Reviews’: How things work around here.
    We invite you to canvas the views of the community on your OWN website, business idea, strategy or concept. If the community likes what you’re doing they’ll tell you. The opposite is also true, so be brave!

The more effort you put into your post, the more meaningful the feedback will be. For this reason, please ‘copy and paste’ the following questions into your post, along with your responses:
    1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    2. What does your business do?
    3. Who is your target market?
    4. What specific concerns do you have?

Note to reviewers: Always remember the Golden Rule of these forums: R-E-S-P-E-C-T. If you have nothing constructive to say, don’t say it, and when being critical, be polite. Constructive criticism is welcomed. Destructive criticism, rudeness and anything outside the community guidelines will be removed with offenders risking a ban.
  2. Why not have your say? To take part in forum conversations Sign In or Join. It’s fast, free and easy!

VoIP Business Phones

Discussion in 'Tell me straight...' started by VoIPSmart, Jul 24, 2020.

1. VoIPSmart

VoIPSmart Member

It is always a daunting moment to get feedback on a website.

My business: VoIP Business phones and NBN.
    Target market: Small to medium businesses who don't necessarily have a knowledge of the proper terminology (Hosted PBX, SIP etc...)

Generally speaking, currently all of my client come direct to me and I do all the setup work for them, however the website has an option for DIY

I look forward to your feedback!
  2. Paul - FS Concierge

Paul - FS Concierge Administrator Staff Member

Hi Damien,

Overall, I really like your site. Well done.

There are only a few things I would like to see added.

1. More calls to action
    2. I couldn't find the equipment you provide
    3. Some case studies - preferably of actual savings you have made for existing clients or at least a comparison to a wired solution.
    4. Some testimonials (social proof)
    5. An explicit explanation of what market you serve ie, is it Sydney only or is it Australia wide?

Cheers
  3. VoIPSmart

VoIPSmart Member

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Some very valid points.

With point 5 it's actually a difficult one I can't decide for myself. I can do Australia wide, but I feel perhaps I will get better conversion by focusing on local businesses with a more personal approach. Thats probably a good way to start and build the business before expending.

And yes testimonial on the way!