Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Tough Times Vs Tough People Reply To: Tough Times Vs Tough People

Burgo
Participant
  • Total posts: 2,104
Up
::

When I started in business over 50 years ago we communicated either by telephone , mail or visit. Today is a very different story mobile phones and computers have change the way most of us do business, but nothing beats the face to face approach.

All my appointments are done either by phone or email, then I get to meet the customer and things change, you can have a chat over a coffee, find out something about them that there passionate about and work from there.

Building up a customer base takes time but I have over 400 regular customers, that refer me to others on a regular basis. Its all about building trust in your relationship with your customers, being reliable, being honest and always yourself. Doing the best possible job at a reasonable price and getting repeat business everytime.

The greatest reward is the phone call from the customer letting you know what a great job you did, and the money aint too bad either.