Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Where to network? Reply To: Where to network?

Coleen
  • Total posts: 11
Up
::

There are a number of ways that you can market your blogs. Fistly, how many blogs do you have and what are they first. Personal blog, Corporate Blog, Authoratative Blog???? WordPress blogs are the best to use and can actually be a static website like my ghostwriting site, whereas Face2Face and my own personal blog are interactive. Then you need to decide what front end products will you have to support your back end prouducs. It’s always a good idea to have a solid article marketing plan in place but then after that it really is about laying down a plan of action for a marketing strategy that feel right for you and then just following through. There’s so many differnt avenue. Social Web 2.0, Forums, Google Adwords, Visiting other niche specif blogs related to your prouduct, advertising in Ezines or Newsletters and the list goes on. You are more than welcome to contact me privately if you want to to chat further about what you can do or to just generally brainstorm some ideas to see if they are things that you feel would be right for you in the way of a marketing plan for your online biz. I hope this helps and by all means keep asking me questions. I am more than happy to answer them for you or to point you in the right direction if I am unable to do so!!!