Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New member introduction: Astrid Reply To: New member introduction: Astrid

Renee Barber
  • Total posts: 360
Up
::

Re: Tell me a little about yourself?!

Hi Astrid

I will have to find out who coined the phrase ‘armchair networking’ … In any case, I forgot to mention that I’m actually in the midst of creating a new dictionary, The Dagtionary. More information can be discovered by visiting: http://www.dagtionary.com. I’ve been a bit too busy to write as many entries as I’d like, but I’m having heaps of fun when I do as I’m a self-confessed linguaphile.

On the work side of things, I’m always looking for new ‘contacts’ as well since I tend to get pretty inundated as I have a wide range of disciplines in my skillset that I enjoy doing. Feel free to PM me as you never know what we might cook up in future. NB: I’m currently on hols overseas, but I tend to be a nightowl so while everyone else is sleeping, I hop on and network.

At any rate, it was great to read the intros and I hope to find out more about everyone as time goes on.

OK, I’d better sign off for now. Chatting and frequenting restaurants is a hard life. ;-)