Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Unusual sales problem – Too Much Too Soon Reply To: Unusual sales problem – Too Much Too Soon

martinprint.com.au
  • Total posts: 32
Up
::

I agree with Peppie.. Find out what it is exactly they want to see first. There is no harm in asking and never feel bad about it. Im sure they will happily tell you.

Its fairly easy to write up a one page proposal and place it in a nice folder from office works. This wont cost you much.

You may be interested in this book – its a quick read and I use the methods from time to time instead of writing long winded proposals that nobody can be bothered to read anyway. Get straight to the point. Here is the link to it on Amazon where I bought it. Not sure if its available in Australian book shops.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Page-Proposal-Business-Pitch-Persuasive/dp/0060988606%3FSubscriptionId%3D0JE9C2T2RN684MDM6G02%26tag%3Daskcom-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D0060988606

Again its hard to give advice since I don’t know much about what you are doing exactly.

If you want a sample ‘one page proposal’ just PM or email me and I’ll send it over.