Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Advice Needed Reply To: Advice Needed

Renee Barber
  • Total posts: 360
Up
::

Hi Susie

You might look into trialling party plans. Several of my clients have had great success with that type of distribution model.

Another thing you probably need to look at is how much website traffic you’re getting as well as your Google pagerank as both of those stats give you a pretty good clue as to how many ‘bums on seats’ you’re getting. According to my Google toolbar, your site has a 0/10 Google pagerank (Can anyone else verify this?). That in itself suggests to me that you may not be getting enough ‘looks’ and since from your ‘looks’ generally come your leads, that’s not a good thing.

If you find out that your traffic levels aren’t high enough, it’d be well worth doing some keyword research, SEO, etc. If you aren’t experienced with it, I’m pretty sure there are some experts on here who can give you a hand.

The comments about making your website copy work for you are spot on. Of course people can see your products because of the images, but the descriptions need to entice as well.

OK, that’s it for now. Good luck as your products do look amazing!